YouTuber Looking For Hot Content Rescued After Cementing Head In Microwave

YouTuber Looking For Hot Content Rescued After Cementing Head In Microwave

The 22-year-old man along with his group of friends meant to use a microwave oven as a mould but it all went wrong.

The 22-year-old man was filming the stunt on Wednesday for video sharing site YouTube, where prank-based channels can boast tens of millions of subscribers.

"As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured", said Watch Commander Shaun Dakin, officer in charge of Fallings Park Community Fire Station.

"He and a group of friends had mixed seven bags of Polyfilla which they then poured around his head, which was protected by a plastic bag inside the microwave", explained Watch Commander Shaun Dakin, the officer in charge of the fire crew from Fallings Park.

It took an hour to free the man after West Midlands Fire Service was called to a house in Fordhouses, Wolverhampton.

"The oven was being used as a mould, and wasn't plugged in".

"It took us almost an hour to free him".

However West Midlands Fire Service failed to see the amusing side as five firefighters and a fire engine were tied up for an hour rescuing the would-be internet star.

Watch Commander Shaun Dakin said: "As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured".

"The man was very relieved when we removed a large chunk of the Polyfilla with a screwdriver, allowing him to breathe more easily".

Earlier, in June, a man trapped in a cement hopper for more than two and a half hours was rescued at a manufacturing company at 300 block of Sullivan Road in Aurora, Colorado. But the watch commander was unimpressed.

He added: "All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need".